506 HP Chevy 383 Stroker 100% Complete Turnkey Crate Engine
NOTE: This package is designed specifically by U.R.E technicians for Comfortable Street Driving and Pump Gas, all while still putting out a massive 506 HP at the track.
The block and all parts on the 506 HP Chevy 383 Stroker Complete Turnkey Engine Package are 100% Brand New and Fully Forged from Top to Bottom, true AFR heads and a brand new 4 bolt main block. The package is a 100% Complete Turn Key package and when it arrives to a U.R.E. customer it is dyno tested, fully assembled exactly as it came off the dyno, fully broken in, timed, tuned, and ready to drop in and Rock-N-Roll the same day it arrives. The package is 100% Complete and fully assembled including the Carburetor, Distributor, Fuel Pump, Water Pump, Chrome Pulleys, Air Cleaner, Valve Covers, Manifold, Harmonic Balancer, Flexplate or Flywheel, Spark Plugs, Wires, Looms, Oil Pump and Oil Pan, with the carburetor fully tuned, and the distributor and timing fully set to make installation as easy as possible for all U.R.E. customers. And as with all URE engines, everything from the block itself to the smallest bolt is 100% brand new - NO EXCEPTIONS, and covered by the U.R.E. 3 Year 100,000 Mile warranty. When you receive it, all there is to do but drop it in and turn the key.*
This engine is in URE’s “Overbuilt Line.” It may seem like overkill, but the reason the engines in the overbuilt line are so overbuilt with 100% brand new parts including true AFR heads, fully forged rods, fully forged pistons, fully forged crankshaft and a brand new block is because of the U.R.E. 3 year 100,000 mile warranty, to ensure that no matter what a customer uses the engine for that no warranty issues ever arise.
This 506 HP U.R.E. engine is:
- Dyno Tested and Guaranteed in Writing to perform at the HP and Torque levels.
- Comes with a personalized CD Video of the Dyno on each customer’s exact engine with Full Dyno Documentation
- Covered with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty*
- Made with a Brand New 4 Bolt Main Block. (U.R.E. uses no reconditioned or seasoned blocks whatsoever - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Has True AFR Heads (Air Flow Research) CNC Ported Racing Heads which Bench Flow at a Massive 296 CFM! (These are Fully Racing Grade CNC Ported and Polished Heads (CNC – “Computer Numeric Controlled” Porting) with significant custom under the bowl work to maximize air flow. Bench Flow Tested at a massive 296cfm @ .600 lift!) AFR CNC Ported AFR Heads are what separates the Men from the Boys!
- 100% Fully Forged from Top to Bottom! Fully Forged Rods, Forged Crankshaft & Forged Pistons! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- 100% Brand New from top to bottom including the 4 bolt main block itself. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Specifically designed by U.R.E. engineers for pump gas and comfortable street driving, while being a 506 HP killer on the track.
- Balanced with True Computer Balancing. (Due to the 3 Year 100,000 Mile Warranty U.R.E. only uses True Computer Balancing on this package - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Dyno Tested, Fully Assembled exactly as it came off the dyno, Fully Broken-In, Timed, Tuned and Ready to Rock-N-Roll the same day it arrives.
What Comes With The Package?
See the Customization Drop Down List Below for Customization Options!
This 506 HP United Racing Engines package is a 100% Complete Turn Key Package designed by URE Technicians specifically for comfortable street driving and pump gas and includes all items below:
All Parts are 100% Brand New – No Exception
Package is 100% Fully Forged from Top to Bottom – No Exception
Block: Brand New 4 Bolt Main Block (U.R.E. uses no seasoned or remanufactured blocks whatsoever due to our 3 Year 100,000 Mile Warranty)
Heads: Brand New AFR HEADS (AIR FLOW RESEARCH) ALUMINUM RACING HEADS 195 INTAKE RUNNERS – VALVE SIZE 2.05/1.6 which Bench Flow at a Incredible 296 CFM! AFR Heads which are True Racing Grade CNC Ported - (CNC - “Computer Numeric Controlled” Ported AFR Heads are what separates the Men from the Boys!)
Customization: Since every customer's vehicle and needs are different, our goal at U.R.E. is to allow each customer to custom design their engine to be exactly what is perfect for their needs and vehicle, from how the engine looks esthetically to the level of Stall Converter it is designed for.
You can look through the Customization Options below then you can give call Customer Service to discuss your specific vehicle and needs at 1-888-400-4873 and have a Customized Quote with your customizations emailed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: The engines in this picture may not represent the exact engine your are looking at and is included for information only, to show the Free Customizable Options that are available on all URE packages.
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this package with these customizable choices and selection options above just enter your name and email address and click on the "Request a quote" and you will receive a Fully Customizable Quote directly to your email address. For the exact cost of shipping to your door in your Zip Code just put your Zip Code in the Notes Section.
Complete Dyno Report
Click on this video to hear what this engine package sounds like on the dyno.
NOTE: URE customizes the sound of the idle for free on every package
See the Customize your Package Page for more information
Full Video Documentation on the Dyno
(Every URE Engine Package is individually tested on the Dyno with full video documentation)
Dyno Video CD
(Click on a video above to see a sample video of a URE Customer's Dyno Test)
(NOTE: Video Condensed for internet download MB Size restrictions)
URE dyno tests every single customer's engine individually during the Quality Control phase during which a Customized Dyno CD is made for each customer with the video of the dyno on their engine and a complete breakdown of performance at every RPM level.
IMPORTANT DYNO NOTE
United Racing Engines guarantees in writing the Horse Poweron each engine package will Meet or Exceed these numbers when your engine is on the dyno. URE Guarantees this in writing and URE will not allow an engine to receive the URE Laser Engraved Logo until the engine has met or exceeded its guaranteed HP rating. This is the United Racing Engines' promise to each and every URE customer.*
3 Year Warranty
On The 506 HP Engine Package
United Racing Engines
United Racing Engines is one of the only builders in the country to back full race engines with a 3 Year 100,000 mile warranty.
Current Warranty Special
Free Upgrade to the 3 Year 100,000 Warranty
United Racing Engines always offers a 3 Year 100,000 Mile Warranty on every 506 HP package for an additional $399 Upgrade. (Right Now it is a Free Upgrade Under the Current Special on this package).
SPECIAL: Under the current special the 3 Year 100,000 Mile Warranty is a Free Upgrade. Under the current special all 506 HP engine packages produced by United Racing Engines are covered by a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. A copy of the warranty is available upon request. United Racing Engines specializes in building high performance race engines ranging from 400 to 5000 HP for pump gas, top fuel and alcohol.
- As with all engines produced by United Racing Engines, this engine is overbuilt with this engine being Fully Forged from Top to Bottom, having fully forged rods, fully forged pistons, fully forged crankshaft and a Brand New Block. All parts are 100% brand new parts - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- True AFR (Air Flow Research) Heads. Fully CNC Ported with significant custom under the bowl work to ensure maximized air flow. (CNC – "Computer Numeric Controlled" Porting) Bench Flow Tested at a massive 296cfm!) AFR CNC Ported Heads are what separate the Men from the Boys!
- U.R.E. uses only True Internal Balancing on this package - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To ensure quality control, all Machine Work from top to bottom, is done in house by U.R.E. professionals. Absolutely Nothing is outsourced whatsoever! - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every aspect of each and every engine is tested and retested during Quality Control and Dyno Testing before it receives the U.R.E. logo - NO EXCEPTIONS. "If it bears the URE logo, it is a top quality racing machine."
- When each engine produced by United Racing Engines arrives to each customer it has been Dyno Tested, Fully Assembled, Fully Broken-In, Timed, Tuned & Ready to drop in and Rock N Roll - NO EXCEPTIONS.