1072 HP Chevy Supercharged Big Block 572 Stroker Complete Engine Package
NOTE: This package is designed specifically by U.R.E technicians for Comfortable Street Driving and Pump Gas, all while still putting enemy crushing 1072 HP at the track, and all on Pump Gas!
The block and all parts on the 1072 HP Chevy Supercharged Big Block 572 Stroker Complete Turnkey Engine Package are 100% Brand New and Fully Forged from Top to Bottom with forged rods, forged pistons, forged crankshaft, true AFR heads and a brand new 4 bolt main DART “Big M” Racing Block (URE only uses the Dart Big M on Supercharged packages NOT just a regular Dart racing Block). The package is a 100% Complete Turn Key package and when it arrives to a U.R.E. customer it is dyno tested, fully assembled exactly as it came off the dyno, fully broken in, timed, tuned, and ready to drop in and Rock-N-Roll the same day it arrives. The package is 100% Complete and fully assembled including the TBS 8/71 Supercharger, Dual Carburetors, Distributor, Fuel Pump, Water Pump, Chrome Pulleys, Air Cleaner, Valve Covers, Manifold, Harmonic Balancer, Flexplate, Spark Plugs, Wires, Looms, Oil Pump, Oil Pan, with the carburetor fully tuned, and the distributor and timing fully set to make installation as easy as possible for all U.R.E. customers. And as with all URE engines, everything from the block itself to the smallest bolt is 100% brand new - NO EXCEPTIONS. When you receive it, all there is nothing to do but drop it in and turn the key.*
The 1072 HP Package has been specifically engineered to be a Standard-Deck Height Dart Big M which means that it is the exact same Deck Height of ANY Chevy Big Block like the 454, 502 so it will drop right into any Chevy Vehicle without having to mess with the Brake Booster or any other items that a Tall Deck requires. If the customer prefers a Tall-Deck for some reason just let Customer Service know and that is free customization. Most customers prefer a Standard-Deck Height so they do not have to have custom headers made and change the engine compartment in any way whatsoever. (The Hood would be the only item that would need adjusting to accommodate the Supercharger.)
This engine is in URE’s “Overbuilt Line.” It may seem like overkill, but the reason the engines in the overbuilt line are so overbuilt with 100% brand new parts including true AFR heads, fully forged rods, fully forged pistons, fully forged crankshaft and a brand new block is to ensure that no matter what a customer uses the engine for that no issues ever arise.
This 1072 HP U.R.E. engine is:
- Dyno Tested and Guaranteed in Writing to perform at the HP and Torque levels.*
- Is specifically engineered to be a Standard-Deck Height Dart Big M – So it will drop right into any Chevy Vehicle (Unlike Tall-Deck engines which require massive customization.) If you prefer a Tall-Deck that is a free customization and just let Customer Service know.
- Comes with a personalized CD Video of the Dyno on each customer’s exact engine with Full Dyno Documentation.
- Made with a Brand New 4 Bolt Main DART “Big M” Racing Block. (URE only uses the Dart Big M on Supercharged packages NOT just a regular Dart racing Block) (U.R.E. uses no reconditioned or seasoned blocks whatsoever - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Has True AFR Heads (Air Flow Research) CNC Ported Racing Heads which Bench Flow at a Massive 405 CFM! (These are Full Racing Grade CNC Ported and Polished Heads (CNC – “Computer Numeric Controlled” Porting) with significant custom under the bowl work to maximize air flow. Bench Flow Tested at a massive 405cfm!) AFR CNC Ported AFR Heads are what separates the Men from the Boys!
- 100% Fully Forged from Top to Bottom with Forged Rods, Forged Pistons & Forged Crankshaft. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- 100% Brand New from top to bottom including the 4 bolt main Dart block itself. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Specifically designed by U.R.E. engineers for pump gas and comfortable street driving, while being a 1072 HP absolute killer on the track.
- Balanced with True Internal Balancing. (U.R.E. only uses True Internal Balancing on this package - NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Dyno Tested, Fully Assembled exactly as it came off the dyno, Fully Broken-In, Timed, Tuned and Ready to drop in and Rock-N-Roll the same day it arrives.
What Comes With The Package?
See the Customization Drop Down List Below for Customization Options!
This 1072 HP United Racing Engines package is a 100% Complete Turn Key Package designed by URE Technicians specifically for comfortable street driving and pump gas and includes all items below:
Heads: Brand New AFR HEADS (AIR FLOW RESEARCH) ALUMINUM RACING HEADS 345 INTAKE RUNNERS – VALVE SIZE 2.30/1.9 which Bench Flow at a Incredible 405 CFM! AFR Heads which are True Racing Grade CNC Ported - (CNC - “Computer Numeric Controlled” Ported AFR Heads are what separates the Men from the Boys!)
The 1072 HP Package has been specifically engineered to be a Standard-Deck Height which means that it is the exact same Deck Height of ANY Chevy Big Block like the 454, 502 so it will drop right into any Chevy Vehicle without having to mess with the Brake Booster or any other items that a Tall Deck requires. If the customer prefers a Tall-Deck for some reason just let Customer Service know and that is free customization. Most customers prefer a Standard-Deck Height so they do not have to have custom headers made and change the engine compartment in any way whatsoever. (The Hood would be the only item that would need adjusting to accommodate the Supercharger.)
Customization: Since every customer's vehicle and needs are different, our goal at U.R.E. is to allow each customer to custom design their engine to be exactly what is perfect for their needs and vehicle, from how the engine looks esthetically to the level of Stall Converter it is designed for.
You can look through the Customization Options below then you can give call Customer Service to discuss your specific vehicle and needs at 1-888-400-4873 and have a Customized Quote with your customizations emailed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: The engines in this picture may not represent the exact engine your are looking at and is included for information only, to show the Free Customizable Options that are available on all URE packages.
Request a Quote
To request a quote for this package with these customizable choices and selection options above just enter your name and email address and click on the "Request a quote" and you will receive a Fully Customizable Quote directly to your email address. For the exact cost of shipping to your door in your Zip Code just put your Zip Code in the Notes Section.
Complete Dyno Report
Click on this video to hear what this engine package sounds like on the dyno.
NOTE: URE customizes the sound of the idle for free on every package
See the Customize your Package Page for more information
Full Video Documentation on the Dyno
(Every URE Engine Package is individually tested on the Dyno with full video documentation)
Dyno Video CD
(Click on a video above to see a sample video of a URE Customer's Dyno Test)
(NOTE: Video Condensed for internet download MB Size restrictions)
URE dyno tests every single customer's engine individually during the Quality Control phase during which a Customized Dyno CD is made for each customer with the video of the dyno on their engine and a complete breakdown of performance at every RPM level.
IMPORTANT DYNO NOTE
United Racing Engines guarantees in writing the Horse Poweron each engine package will Meet or Exceed these numbers when your engine is on the dyno. URE Guarantees this in writing and URE will not allow an engine to receive the URE Laser Engraved Logo until the engine has met or exceeded its guaranteed HP rating. This is the United Racing Engines' promise to each and every URE customer.*
- As with all engines produced by United Racing Engines, this engine is overbuilt being 100% fully forged from top to bottom with forged rods, fully forged pistons, fully forged crankshaft and a brand new Dart "Big M" Block NOT just a regular Dart racing block. The Package is 100% Complete as itemized under the "Customize Your Package" selection.
- True AFR (Air Flow Research) Heads. Fully CNC Ported with significant custom under the bowl work to ensure maximized air flow. (CNC – "Computer Numeric Controlled" Porting) Bench Flow Tested at a massive 405cfm!) AFR CNC Ported Heads are what separate the Men from the Boys!
- U.R.E. uses only True Internal Balancing on this package - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To ensure quality control, all Machine Work from top to bottom, is done in house by U.R.E. professionals. Absolutely Nothing is outsourced whatsoever! - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Every aspect of each and every engine is tested and retested during Quality Control and Dyno Testing before it receives the U.R.E. logo - NO EXCEPTIONS. "If it bears the URE logo, it is a top quality racing machine."
- When each engine produced by United Racing Engines arrives to each customer it has been Dyno Tested, Fully Assembled, Fully Broken-In, Timed, Tuned & Ready to drop in and Rock N Roll - NO EXCEPTIONS.